Acne affects people of all ages. It may be the by-product of intense hormonal fluctuations during adolescence or affect a woman later in life for the same reason. Regardless of when or why breakouts happen, people who suffer from it want it gone.
Many products promise people with pimples clear-skin. These products use ingredients like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to treat and prevent issues. Unfortunately, these ingredients prove too harsh for people with a sensitive epidermal layer to use. Benzoyl Peroxide can actually cause burns and salicylic acid can be too drying.
Organic acne skin care provides a gentle yet effective way to treat the problem and protect the integrity of the treated areas. Products like Herbalist Vitamin C Serum use powerful natural ingredients to heal and prevent lesions. The key active ingredients also keep you smooth and supple. vitamin c serum amazon
Herbalist Vitamin C Serum contains several key ingredients which heal and prevent blemishes, giving a healthy quality to your appearance.
1. Vitamin C soothes inflammation and fights the bacteria which causes it. It also boosts collagen production smoothing your complexion and any scarring. Vitamin C fades spots, areas of hyperpigmentation which often remain after healing occurs.
2. Hyaluronic Acid strengthens the connective tissues fighting wrinkles and imperfections.3. Jojoba Oil, which closely resembles the body’s natural oils, moisturizes without adding oiliness and further aggravating acneic outbreaks.4. Aloe Vera soothes, fights wrinkles and marks and dries spotty faces without over drying.
This serum offers the best care. It treats without creating discomfort and tightness and offers anti-aging benefits. For the best results, the serum should be used daily after cleansing. You should see a noticeable improvement after a week.
In order to maintain healthy and clear visage, adopt these healthy practices while using Herbalist Vitamin C Serum:
1. Drink plenty of water. Also, drink well before you feel thirsty to remain properly hydrated throughout the day.
2. Eat lots of brightly colored fruits and vegetables. They provide vitamins and minerals whuch promote healthy skin.
3. Consume more plant based sources of protein.
4. Add healthy fats like those found in avocados, nuts, seeds and coldwater fish,like wild salmon to your diet.
5. Include healthy whole grains with meals.
6. Have yourself checked for gluten sensitivity and other allergies.
Natural solutions and a wholesome lifestyle can end flare-ups. Using Herbalist Vitamin C Serum provides a topical line of defense. Good habits work from the inside out to give you glowing and beautiful look.